Mascara is one of those products that I’m constantly playing around with – it’s one of those can’t live without it type of things for me. Of course, with SO many different options out there, it can be a bit overwhelming trying to find “the one.” We all have different needs and wants when it comes to choosing this, and Revlon has decided to make things just a little bit easier with their new Mascara Portfolio!
Whether you’re looking for fullness, definition, volume, length, or a combination of these, they’ve come up with a 5 product collection that covers just about anything you could want in a mascara. This means the shopping process is simplified and you can find exactly what you want without having to go crazy over it! I’m a mascara addict, and couldn’t wait to dive in to see exactly what these could do. The colour-coded mascaras come in chic packaging, and make it easy to know what you’re reaching for in your makeup bag.
I love how each mascara has a different brush that has been specifically designed to give the look that you’re trying to achieve. I personally have lashes that are a decent length, but I want to add in some volume and max out their potential. The Revlon Volume + Length Magnified Mascara (blue cap) has become my go-to, as it plumps my lashes to look lush and full, while still adding in volume. I also really like the added volume boost I get from the Revlon Ultra Volume Mascara (pink cap).
The Revlon Mascara Portfolio is available in Black, Blackened Brown & Blackest Black (also available in waterproof formula) in the following:
- Revlon Volume + Length Magnifying Mascara – A long, medium-sized but full brush coats the lashes fully to the tip, thickening as it goes.
- Revlon Ultimate All-in-One Mascara – A short brush with smaller bristles, this one was a touch difficult to work with, but it really coated the lashes for the most dramatic result. This one is perfect for a night out or for lashes that need a little more oomph.
- Revlon Super Length Mascara – This mascara has the thickest brush, making it easy to grab lashes from root to tip for maximum length.
- Revlon Ultra Volume Mascara – this full, lush brush helps to give the lashes a thicker appearance.
- Revlon Dramatic Definition Mascara – Very defined, plastic bristles help to coat and separate every lash so they really stand out.
What do you look for in a mascara?
SHOP THE POST:
Disclaimer: This post has been brought to you by Revlon but the images and opinions are my own.