I know I shouldn’t be, but I’m a sucker for a good Black Friday deal. There’s something about scoring something awesome at an amazing price that makes me feel happy inside. Black Friday is the perfect time to pick up that gadget you’ve been eyeing, stock up on essentials, try something new that you’ve been putting on hold because of prices or to snag some amazing deals on Christmas presents! Of course, online shopping has made this so much easier; no waiting in lines hoping to grab one of the few the store has in stock and quick delivery to your front door are both major pluses! I’ve rounded up the best Black Friday deals on Amazon – take a look and let me know what you pick up! (PS. Don’t forget to sign up for your free 30-day trial of Amazon Prime for free, faster shipping and better prices on many of these items!) I actually have a few of these in my cart right now waiting for me!
- The Philips Sonicare DiamondClean Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush for $132.99 (40% off)
3. Amope Perfect Pedicure Set for $53.97 (23% off) – this one makes a great Christmas present!
4. Instant Pot 6 Quart for $89.99 (40% off) – I’ve been wanting one of these for a while after hearing SO many people rave about them – this one regularly sells for $150 so now’s a great time to pick it up!
5. Kindle Paperwhite for $99.99 (29% off) – another item I’ve had my eye on for a while but I wanted to wait to see if they would go on sale – time to grab one!
6. 23andMe DNA + Ancestry Test for $149.99 (40% off) – I’ve been hearing so much about these DNA tests lately and how cool it is to see the results!
7. Amazon Echo Dot for $49.99 (regularly $69.99)
8. Save 20% on Radha Beauty Essential Oil Sets – this set of their Top 8 Essential Oils ($23.95 – save 52%) is great for updating your collection or for giving to a friend! I actually have this set and LOVE it!
Now that you’ve seen my list of the best Black Friday deals on Amazon I want to know what you’re shopping for today! Let me know in the comments below.
Disclaimer: I am part of the Amazon Associates program but as always all opinions are 100% my own! xo